WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are employee centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
This position will l ead the development and execution go-to-market activities for assigned products/segments: This includes developing effective marketing strategies and tactical marketing programs designed to maximize sales and revenue for assigned products/markets for both existing and new customers. Working collaboratively with his/her product management counterpart, responsible for product sales strategies for positioning, promotion and marketing image; as well improving customer retention and lifetime value through customer activation and retention programs. In a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment, the role requires development of and executional oversight of coordinated multi-channel campaigns with proven ROIs on time and one budget.
At WEX , we reward innovation, hard work and excellence. Benefits include:
- BA/BS and at least 10 years relevant experience in product marketing.
- Extensive knowledge of and demonstrated success in the marketing of both new and existing products
- The ideal candidate will have excellent business judgment and the ability to recognize business implications of data. Strong quantitative skills and ability to synthesize disparate data required.
- Extensive knowledge of and demonstrated success in: The development of strategic marketing plans. Direct marketing and database marketing techniques. Knowledge of sales tools and techniques. Market segmentation.
- Demonstrated success managing multiple complex projects with limited supervision
- Understanding of financial models to develop, support and evaluate marketing decisions.
- Strategic thinker who can use resources efficiently and effectively to execute plan
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with all Microsoft Office software (including Project and Visio), Adobe Acrobat
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with business partners and all levels of the organization
- Sound diplomatic and negotiating skills
- Must pass a successful background investigation
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
· 401(k) Plan
· Life Insurance/AD&D
· Dependent Life Insurance
· Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
· Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
· Employee Referral Award Program
· Employee Assistance Program
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Pet Insurance
· Bonus Plan
WEX Inc. - 21 months ago
WEX (formerly Wright Express) provides payment processing and information management services to commercial and government vehicle fleets...