One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Perform administrative functions in accordance with policies determined by or in conjunction with management. Provide general administrative and clerical support including, but not limited to, billing, accounts payable, and monthly reports.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Schedules appointments and gives information to callers.
- Answer telephone, responds to requests, delivers messages, and runs errands.
- Process timesheets for submission to Payroll.
- Post bulletins and memorandums.
- Assist with the billing process for the district. May also assist with accounts payable and invoices.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports as needed.
- Compile, copies, sorts, and files records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Compose and types letters and other correspondence, using a computer.
- Order materials, supplies, and services, and completes records and reports.
- Stuff envelopes and addresses, stamps, sorts, and distributes mail, packages, and other materials.
- Assist with new hire orientation and paperwork.
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Perform other various duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of general clerical and administrative experience.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Proficient typing skills.
- Intermediate computer skills, to include Word and Excel.
- Must have basic reading, writing, and math skills.
- Ability to interpret and follow a variety of instructions.
- Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel.
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...