Assist with correspondence, faxing, filing and all other clerical duties assigned by the media planners or management
· Handle overall administrative work for the ad sales department including booking new and revised orders, order confirmations, copy changes, discrepancies, and make goods.
· Assist with client brand allocations.
· Issue change notices and flowcharts to clients.
· Act as a liaison between Account Executives, Traffic, Programming, Finance, and Advertisers.
· Create weekly pre and post-logs.
· Handle and resolve discrepancies.
· Work directly with Traffic Department to ensure correct airing of commercials.
· Work with the Finance Department to issue clients debits and credits.
· Provide support to and complete additional projects as directed by management.
Experience and Skills:
Strong knowledge of MS Office and proficient with Excel. Experience with a traffic system (like OSI or DealMaker media plan generation software) is required. Ability to work with a diverse group of people in a fast paced environment with frequent deadlines.
- The ideal candidate will have 1+ years experience in an advertising, marketing and/or media sales environment, preferably in television.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to handle multiple projects at once and effective communication skills are essential. Attention to detail and strong organization skills a must.
- Demonstrated strong quantitative and analytical skills (Media Math).
The Inspirational Networks, Inc. - 14 months ago