FCCI is proud to be an established leader in the property and casualty insurance industry. We currently write business in 16 states in four distinct U.S. regions. At FCCI, our ability to provide a strong local presence for our agents and policyholders is paramount.
Currently seeking a motivated and well-organized Underwriting Assistant to support underwriters in the acquisition and retention of profitable commercial lines customers. The selected candidate will be involved with a variety of underwriting activities, which includes preparation of quotes and proposals, organizing and analyzing underwriting information, working closely with multiple underwriters, and cultivating strong working relationships with agency personnel, our Rating and Loss Control staff, and other departments. This position will be located in our Midwest Regional office in Carmel, IN.
In exchange for your talents, FCCI offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package. Please apply via our website at www.fcci-group.com.
EOE / Drug Free Workplace
* Three years of commercial lines insurance experience in either insurance company or an agency, preferably commercial lines underwriting experience
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Strong collaboration skills and commitment to customer service
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and move easily from one project to another when circumstances warrant
* Knowledge of the Midwest independent agency system
* Knowledge of all commercial property & casualty forms and coverages, rating rules, and underwriting and loss control principles and concepts
* Knowledge of various PC software applications
FCCI Insurance - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard