Configuration Management Analyst-01130879
Booz Allen Hamilton Engineering Services, LLC is seeking a Configuration Management Analyst to support operations in California, MD.
The Configuration Management Analyst will:
- Support Satellite Navigation team projects.
- Maintain software and document baselines.
- Update and maintain the Configuration Management (CM) Plan.
- Provide training on CM procedures to team members and ensure that the processes identified in the CM Plan are adhered to by the program members.
- Establish CM procedures for change control during product development and life-cycle.
- Participate in Configuration Control Boards (CCB), to help with the group’s overall network strategy.
- Capture and report on configuration management and software development metrics.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
- 7 years of demonstrated experience in Configuration Management.
- Working knowledge and ability to utilize Configuration Management Tools.
Education or Certification Requirements:
- Experience in Capability Maturity Model Incorporated (CMMI) Level 2/3 processes.
Job : Engineering
- Accepting Bachelor's Degree with additional work related experience.
- Typically requires a Master's Degree.
Primary Location : United States-Maryland
Travel : Yes, 25 % of the Time
Booz Allen Hamilton
- 2 years ago - save job
Booz Allen Hamilton has been at the forefront of strategy and technology consulting for 100 years. Booz Allen is committed to delivering...