Sales Manager - Gateway One Lending & Finance - S. Colorado/Denver
TCF Bank - Denver, CO

This job posting is no longer available on TCF Bank. Find similar jobs: Sales Manager jobs - TCF Bank jobs

-

009VI

Description

Gateway One Lending & Finance is a leader in the indirect auto finance market, and a subsidiary of Minnesota-based TCF Bank. As a part of the TCF family, Gateway One benefits from the resources and infrastructure of one of the Midwest’s largest financial institutions, while maintaining the agility needed to best serve our customers and partners. Gateway One provides flexible lending options to auto dealers and their customers in more than 40 states. Powered by our corporate headquarters in Anaheim, CA; Gateway One’s sales teams report to offices in Northern California, Illinois, New Jersey, and Georgia, and work remotely around the Country. We hire the best talent in the industry. We couple great people with best-in-class technology to generate exceptional results. Our culture is centered on honesty, communication, strong relationships, loyalty, and integrity. Our passion and determination brought us to the forefront of the auto finance industry, and continues to open doors to our future.

Responsibilities:
Foster relationships with auto dealers in assigned territory

Represent and sell the GOLF brand by relaying our commitment to excellent customer service, dependability, and flexible lending programs

Create new partnerships with new dealerships

Strengthen relationships with existing dealerships

Share responsibility with Credit Manager to achieve volume and profit goals

Manage credit risk and quality of deals for assigned region

Develop strong and active partnerships with Credit Manager and Funding Dept.

Ensure compliance with corporate policy

Be an expert of our business, the market, and our program; be able to use this knowledge to make business decisions that are in the best interest of the company

Be aware of and coordinate responses to all relevant competitor announcements and program changes

Identify opportunities and methods that create a sense of team or morale in the office

Live and reinforce our values

Spend up to 80% of work time in the field

Qualifications/Requirements:
2-5+ years of auto industry sales experience

College Degree preferred

Previous Underwriting experience preferred

Ability to negotiate rates and terms with auto dealers

The Sales Rep will report remotely to their regional branch office. The rep will be expected to spend up to 80% of their time in the field and the remaining 20% can be spent in their home office. On occasion, the rep will be expected to go into their branch office, as requested by the VP, Regional Sales.

Job

Sales

Primary Location

US-Colorado-Denver

Organization

Lending

Schedule

Full-time

Job Posting

Nov 21, 2012, 7:14:33 PM

Unposting Date

Ongoing

TCF Bank - 2 years ago - save job
About this company
324 reviews
TCF Financial is the holding company for TCF National Bank, which offers retail and small-business services through more than 430 locations....