Responsible for researching and performing a reasonable investigation on customer accounts related to billing errors or fraud claims. Primary responsibilities include managing dispute/fraud caseload by researching, investigating, documenting, and resolving claims. This position utilizes Mastercard/Visa regulations to resolve customer claim. Customer claims are governed by Regulation E and/or Regulation Z requiring provisional credits, fees, interest and cardholder communications be completed within required timeframes. This position is multi-faceted and requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. Communication with customers via telephone and written correspondence is required.
Monday - Friday, flexible day time hours
Your Career is Here.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of customer service experience in a banking environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable bank, Federal Regulations, Mastercard/Visa regulations and internal procedures
- Proven commitment to high quality customer service
- Good time management skills to maximize the number of clients that can be assisted while maintaining a high level of customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate complex problems with minimal guidance
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
U.S. Bank - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...