TracyLocke has an exciting Senior Strategic Planner opportunity! You will report to our VP, Planning, Strategy and Analytics. You’ll work within the Planning Department of 12 and have two direct reports. You’ll have day-to-day responsibilities for one of the largest clients on the agency roster.
At TracyLocke, everything we do is BUY DESIGN™.
Creating Commerce–Driving Content™ has been our timeless mission for the last 100 years . Combining our knowledge and understanding of how and why people buy with our unique approach to creativity, we are able to constantly re-imagine retail. Our clients call what we do groundbreaking. We call it Buy Design.
· There is no question that you’ve made the work better and helped our clients reach their goals!
· Apply and adapt the agency process and approach to a fast paced client.
· Working with creative and account teams to develop big ideas that not only make a contribution to the client’s bottom line, but to pop culture in general.
· Become an indispensable extension of the client’s marketing team.
· Be able to own the room.
· Help us win more business.
· Lead day-to-day strategic planning and be a key contact for this account.
· Provide creative teams with concrete direction from which to ideate from and be able to help sell groundbreaking work.
· Be responsible for all creative briefs (approval and development).
· Lead integration efforts with other agency partners for our client.
· Help craft stories for the agency and the client.
TracyLocke - 2 years ago
Companies hoping to get a lock on their market might turn to this agency. TracyLocke is an integrated marketing firm offering a full menu of...