Cinemark’s Global Audit Services has an entry level opportunity available. The department is responsible for monitoring compliance with internal policies and procedures and for monitoring unusual theatre activity. The main objective of the department is to evaluate theatres as independent business units.
A Theatre Auditor will be based in the greater Cleveland or Columbus, Ohio area. Successful candidate must be able to work independently or as part of a team and be energetic, flexible, innovative, and willing to work in a fast paced, transformational growth environment. He or she is responsible for executing the Company's audit activities to ensure adequate controls, accuracy of accounting and financial reporting, proper safeguarding of assets, efficiency and effectiveness of business processes, and compliance with corporate policies and pertinent regulations.
Experience and Qualifications
Please no phone calls!
- At least three years of retail store management experience or two years of theatre experience and currently at the Senior Assistant Manager Level or equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a high demand, performance-driven environment
- Proficient PC skills. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Extensive travel required
- Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus
- Some college or a bachelor’s degree in a business or finance related field is a PLUS
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is required
Monster - 12 months ago