An Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Responsible for the overall success and management of a lawncare branch. Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates, and controls branch activities and functions to achieve branch goals and objectives while maintaining corporate standards. Manages two or more supervisors who, in turn, supervise a total of five or more employees in the operations, business and sales/marketing departments. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these departments. Maintains profit and loss accountability for between $1M and $5M.
- Generates sales revenue by adding new program customers as well as by cross-selling and upselling current customers.
- Coordinates warehousing, production, and sales in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Directs the development and implementation of all sales/marketing strategies utilized by the branch.
- Oversees branch office functions including phone service standards, clerical services, and collections.
- Develops plans for the efficient use of materials, equipment and employees.
- Reviews production costs and product quality, and modifies production and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance profitable operations.
- Prepares annual budget, re-projections, and monthly projections.
- Evaluates performance, makes salary recommendations, and administers disciplinary actions consistent with company policy.
- Evaluates quality of service provided to customers and develops procedures to minimize customer complaints.
- Prepares regional and corporate reports.
- Ensures recruiting, interviewing, and staffing of personnel are conducted to efficiently staff the service, sales, and administrative function.
Education and Experience Requirements
- The ServiceMaster Commitment
- Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
- Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency
- Change Mastery
- Relationship Building/Sensitivity
- Talent Development
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Organizing and Planning
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree (BS/BA/BBA) or six (6) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required. MS/MA/MBA preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years related experience required.
- Minimum of two (2) year management experience required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the organization, products, and/or services required.
- Certificates, licenses and registrations as required by federal and state law.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, and volume.
- Ability to read and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, specialists, customers and the general public.
- Ability to define customer problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Other required knowledge skills and abilities include but are not limited to: Customer Relations, Analysis and Problem Solving, Attention to Detail, Personnel recruitment and development, Delegation and Organizational skills, Leadership, Team building and Motivational skills, Ability to Work in fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks and Adaptability and Flexibility.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SERV) is a leading provider of essential residential and commercial services, operating through...