The Subaru Field Team Strategist, located in the Subaru Regional office in Illinois, reports to the Client Solutions Manager Team Lead. This position is primarily responsible for building strong relationships with the Subaru Regional Field Teams and Dealers to ensure DDC products are being used optimally and are front of mind in the dealerships.
- Assist Regional team with Subaru Branded Dealer Website and Marketing related initiatives.
- Face of DDC to Subaru Dealerships
- Work regularly as a liaison between DDC Brand Advisor, Digital Advisors and SOA Regional Field team to ensure consistent communication.
- Own relationship with SOA Regional Marketing Manager and Regional Vice President on behalf of Dealer.com
- Provide input and present all current and upcoming product information to ensure Dealer.com maintains a top of mind position with SOA dealers and Field Team
- Identify and expand revenue opportunities within regional dealerships
- Organize and host regional Town Hall meetings for multiple dealers
- Spend time focused on individual dealer visits
- Train the trainer approach for regional staff
- Escalation contact for dealer issues raised through regional offices
- Deliver weekly status report on all assigned accounts to the Client Solutions Manager Team Lead
Knowledge, skills, abilities required:
- Excellent, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation experience with small to mid size audiences
- Self-starter able to achieve goals with minimal supervision
- Ability to identify and surface issues with focus on turning these issues into opportunities for success.
- Automotive industry knowledge:
- Maintain a solid understanding of the various roles, responsibilities, sales processes and business models at both OEMs and dealerships
- Stay current on the latest automotive industry news and trends
- Digital marketing experience
- Working knowledge of DDC’s entire platform of tools
Education and Work Experience:
A bachelor’s degree in a related field as well as 3-5 years of prior experience is preferred. OEM, ad agency or marketing experience a plus.
Dealer.com, a Dealertrack Technologies Solution, provides an integrated platform of Inventory, Advertising, Website and CRM products which...