6-8 month contract.
Maximizes workstation performance by providing administration and scripting support for Sun Solaris networks
- Determines operational requirements by identifying PC workload requirements; analyzing processes and procedures; measuring physical layout requirements.
- Identifies PC systems capabilities and limitations by analyzing system architecture; testing systems.
- Determines PC systems configurations by analyzing operating systems, application programs, equipment speed, cost constraints, and security issues.
- Establishes LAN environment by configuring and implementing system.
- Maintains LAN environment by maintaining, troubleshooting, and securing system; monitoring usage.
Strong in the areas of Solaris/Solaris X-86, Solaris Zones, Suse and/or Redhat Linux (both would be ideal), and VMWare virtualization.
An understanding of AIX, Veritas products, shell scripting, and HP Openview would be pluses.
LAN Knowledge, Proxy Servers, Training , Multi-tasking, On-Call, Networking Knowledge, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Maintenance, Network Performance Tuning, Network Troubleshooting
Please apply direct to our company database here. You will be able to upload your resume, and requirements.
Jobco is committed to being the best technical resource company by providing its employers with the most efficient and effective IT talent...