Insurance Marketing Rep - 07593 |
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. , one of the world's largest insurance brokers, provides a full range of retail and wholesale property/casualty (P/C) brokerage and alternative risk transfer services globally, as well as employee benefit brokerage, consulting, and actuarial services in the United States. We also offer claims and information management, risk control consulting, and appraisal services to clients around the world.
Risk Placement Services (RPS) , founded in 1997, is the largest Managing General Agent/Underwriting Manager* in the US and a leading Specialty Insurance Wholesaler and Standard Lines Aggregator. We partner with the highest quality providers in the industry to offer customized solutions that meet our clients' business needs. Our coast-to-coast network of offices utilizes its local awareness, regional expertise and national strength to deliver winning proposals time and again to each of the 12,000+ agents and brokers we serve.
RPS excels at developing strong carrier and client relationships, the cornerstone of our industry. We respond quickly, courteously and professionally to all our customers. We encourage continuing education and provide numerous opportunities for our people to network and develop business relationships. We offer a challenging but fulfilling work environment for our 900+ colleagues. We reward strong financial performance and seek hard-working, dedicated individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
* Business Insurance Ranking 2008-2010
Responsible for all marketing services of the unit/branch which includes multiple areas which support business management and marketing. Key areas may include market research, promotions, and media.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops account specific marketing and promotion plans.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with customers, national account teams and other account-specific personnel.
- Acts as liaison between field sales and marketing/marketing services.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing communications or similar field
- 7 or more years related experience
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Strong marketing and communication strategy skills
- Knowledge of branding/corporate identity principles
- Strong project management skills
- Photography skills
- Familiarity with mission of all Gallagher divisions, BSD niches and emerging niches
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality/Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co - 13 months ago