BRTRC, a growing government contractor is seeking a full time training developer at FLW, MO to support PM-Combat Engineer/Material Handling Equipment (CE/MHE) and MSCoE. Individual must be able to draft and assist in the preparation and staffing of various documents necessary to support training development and material development for Maneuver Support cranes, and water well drilling equipment. This support may include preparation of JCIDS documents and other development, test and evaluation support for the Maneuver Support programs as needed.
Individual must be able to revise training development documents, shall maintain records of staffing actions, revise documents, and staff documents for approval. Responsibilities also include test and evaluation, new equipment training (NET), and Doctrine and Tactics Training (DTT). Individual will be located on Fort Leonard Wood in Government Furnished Facilities and provided Government Equipment. This position requires travel to various locations for temporary duties. Such locations include but are not limited to Warren MI, Yuma Proving Ground, Port Hueneme, CA, China Lake, CA, Fort A.P. Hill VA, and other locations (including OCONUS).
We offer a competitive salary, exceptional benefits, and a professional work environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience in training development desired
- Construction Equipment Supervisors ANCOC desired
- Combat Developers Course desired
- Systems Approach to Training Course desired
- Automated Systems Approach to Training Course desired
- Possess or able to possess a DoD security clearance
- Frequent Travel required both CONUS and OCONUS
An Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V.
BRTRC - 23 months ago