- Primary point of contact to NetSuite Professional Services team as well as internal/external business partner’s System Administrator.
- Develop and maintain current knowledge of NetSuite standard business process functionality as it applies to the use of the application by the Company.
- Determine business process requirements for Enterprise departments using and/or relying on the data integrity of NetSuite.
- Develop NetSuite process improvement to enforce Company data policies, procedures and efficiencies.
- Configure NetSuite to align to Company use of user forms, fields and custom records to manage unique business process requirements.
- Develop,plan and manage legacy system data migration; determining data to be migrated into NetSuite and schedule.
- Develop,plan and manage NetSuite user acceptance testing.
- Coordinate with company training or HR department and departmental stakeholders to manage change management process for new NetSuite users.
- Primary point of contact to NetSuite Support.
- Maintain the NetSuite application for departmental stakeholders.
- Plan, review and revise configurations and customizations of NetSuite as needed to meet evolving needs of the business.
- Provide front line support with regards to all aspects of NetSuite and data integrity.
- Provide internal support to Company Executives responsible for NetSuite success.
- Ensure system compliance with Company policies, procedures and protocols for system standards, customizations and changes.
- Coordinate with HR or Training team to provide internal Company training materials to ensure adoption and end-user training materials relevant to role.
- Provide internal ongoing system support to users.
- Maintain proper system access for all roles.
- Support end user requests for new searches, reports, KPI’s, dashboards.
- Monitor end-user usage of systems, tracking performance, maintaining system documentation.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity.
- Perform regular data audits and resolve issues identified.
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, new functionality and SuiteApps based on evolving business needs.
- Develop test and deploy custom application extensions using system API and third party tools.
- Conducting data queries and integration of data from multiple systems – e.g. Web site, email database, etc.
- Provide product feedback to NetSuite and Account Manager.
- Manage Release Preview business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration.
- Ensure ongoing alignment to functional and technical requirements, system configuration, data integrity and all system-related policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Experience
- Detailed understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing); Sales Force Management (Opportunity, Proposal, Sales Orders, Forecasting, Territory Management and Quotas); Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfilment); and Support (Case Management), Project Management.
- Previous experience working in a SOX environment and communication with internal and external audit functions.
- Exposure to other Accounting, Sales Force Management and Marketing business practices such as Payroll, Expense Tracking, Multi-currency and Commissions, Returns, Team Selling, Net or Ecommerce, Shopping carts and Website Layout.
- In addition to working with NetSuite software, previous experience with the following applications is also desirable: ADP, Aptus, DocuSign, SalesForce, OpenAir, Xactly, Concur.
- Experience with software in the Cloud (“Software as a Service’ or SaaS) is a definite advantage, as is experience with financial accounting, customer management and sales force automation software.
- Four-year college degree in relevant discipline (MIS, IT business/computer science).
- Two to five years experience with relational databases, SQL development, data integration and analysis.
- Project management, system implementation and system integration experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to work creatively in problem solving environment.
- Ability to balance technical skills with business savvy – ability to transform end-user needs into technical and functional requirements.
- Excellent customer service skills; ability to form relationships both externally and internally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Visio and MS Project.
At Cornerstone OnDemand, our mission is to empower people around the world with on-demand, integrated talent management software and...