The Administrative Secretary has a vital role in providing exceptional customer service by supporting management, department staff, and customers. Valuable skills in time management and setting priorities are needed to be successful in this administrative position. Responsibilities include planning and scheduling meetings and appointments, taking minutes, creating presentations, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, and demonstrating excellent communication skills via the telephone, e-mail, and mail services. The Administrative Secretary work with clinical and non-clinical staff to ensure confidentiality is maintained while creating a professional and caring atmosphere.
- Two or more years secretarial or office coordination experience
- Two or more years of work experience with e-mail, word processing, and spreadsheets
- Seeing, hearing / listening, speaking, sitting, standing, walking, manual dexterity
- Healthcare/medical office experience
- Ability to type at least 50 WPM (words per minute)
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 2 years ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...