The Sr Manager ¿ Service Support Team has overall responsibility for Tier 2 support of a computing technology with operations staff in multiple locations as well as offshore resources and the operations associated with the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Management. ITIL Service Management includes the Service Desk, Incident Mgmt, Problem Mgmt, Configuration Mgmt, Change Mgmt, Release Mgmt and Service Delivery processes across key system operations teams.
This position ensures that all phases of systems operations and support are coordinated, monitored, logged, tracked, and resolved appropriately. Ensures strategic alignment with I.T. and Business Management and understands Industry direction. Reviews and evaluates personnel performance toward departmental and corporate objectives.
This role is responsible for a single team in a group comprising all the Infrastructure technologies, the role is leadership in principal with stron technical understandin in either a broad or SME level.
1.Lead team ensuring high degree of compliance to SLAs and customer expectations
2.Take escelations and understand the problem management process
3.Develop team skills and onboard new projects, capabilities, playbooks for team and tier 1 organisations
4.Enhance the capabilities of the support organization as a whole.
- College degree in Information Systems or related field, or equivalent work experience -8-12 years relevant experience in information systems or A degree and 6 -10 years relevant experience
- Previous ESI experience or PBM industry experience preferred
- Relevent IT certification helpful
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office a must.
- Thorough knowledge of systems operations concepts, procedures and practices
- Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines
- Experience with strategic work planning and budgeting very helpful
- Demonstrated ability to manage toward budget and work plan goals
- Must have proven leadership skills, team-orientation, and a proactive and optimistic management style
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent communication skills, including presentations and negotiations
- Familiarity with health care or PBM industry very helpful
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines
- Willingness to travel limited amounts
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
Express Scripts - 19 months ago
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.