Greet customers/visitors and direct incoming phone calls to the appropriate person. Process accounts payables.
- Receive and direct phone call to the appropriate staff member.
- Greet customers, visitors and vendors and direct to appropriate staff member.
- Process invoices through accounts payable, post purchase orders and internals to inventory.
- Obtain and record customers name and referral on daily log sheet.
- Process incoming trucks and assign key numbers and window stickers.
- Update photos on Arrow’s website.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Copy and file documents according to auditing guidelines.
- Project a positive and friendly attitude towards customers and co-workers.
- Serve as back-up to the F&I Manager
Skills & Knowledge: (when applicable)
- Communication: Listening effectively, transmitting information accurately and understandably, and actively seeking feedback nondefensively.
- Dependability/Reliability: Following through on commitments, producing timely work to required – or higher – standards, and pitching in to get the job done.
- Flexibility: Performing a wide range of tasks, responding to changes in direction and priorities, and accepting new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments.
- Customer Service: Anticipating, meeting and/or exceeding customer needs, wants and expectations.
- Professionalism: Dealing directly and forthrightly with people and problems, persisting to get the job done, and managing personal responses and stress.
- Attention to Detail: Monitoring adherence to standards and actively checking for accuracy of data received or generated before passing it on.
- Teamwork: Working effectively and productively with others. Building cooperation among individuals and departments, sharing information and resources, and working to achieve group goals and outcomes.
- Interpersonal Skills: Effectively communicating, building rapport and relating well to people.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- MS office proficient
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Organizational skills and multitasking ability
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- High school diploma
- Accounts payable experience
- Customers service experience
Volvo Group - 17 months ago