- Assists eligible recipients to gain access to needed medical, behavioral, health, social, educational and other services.
- Establish processes to coordinate a range of services for instruction and assistance for persons served and their families.
- Bachelor’s degree in a human services field. Valid driver’s license.
- Must have two years of full-time, post-bachelor’s degree accumulated MH/DD/SA experience with the population served.
- Must be able to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, push, pull, reach, sit and walk for periods of time. Must be able to utilize proper body mechanics while assisting with transfers of individuals weighing up to 250 pounds.
ResCare - 19 months ago
Through its residential, training, and support services, ResCare offers RESpect and CARE to people with physical and mental disabilities....