We are currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer with Energy Assessment experience to join our Mechanical Technical Group in our Savannah, GA office. The position will mainly support projects in the manufacturing market.
- Surveying a wide variety of manufacturing, industrial and commercial facilities and processes for energy conservation opportunities and subsequent energy analysis and modeling
- Energy conservation recommendations, savings calculations, and cost estimating
- Report generation, possibly followed by designing and implementing recommended retrofits.
- Other duties will involve assisting with design of facility and process mechanical and control systems.
- Field work includes survey of existing equipment/lighting, measurements, data logging, and hands on technical work.
Bachelor’s of Science in Mechanical Engineering is required, Master's degree is preferred.
2-3+ years of Mechanical/Energy auditing experience are required. (Or recent Industrial Assessment Center Experience (IAC) Graduate)
Energy audit experience on buildings is required.
Analytical skills, report writing and oral communication skills are required.
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & MS Office required.
Autocadd and Trace Trane Modeling Experience preferred.
E.I.T. License and LEED are preferred.
AA/EOE, M/F/V/D. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply
Clough Harbour & Associates - 10 months ago
CHA's technology professionals are dedicated to making GIS affordable and available to clients across all of the markets that we serve. We p...