Health Claims Processor
– Lincoln, Nebraska
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a
Health Claims Processor (official title HC & Insurance Ops Associate)
to join our team in Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Determine claim processing protocols and apply the correct policies to the claim.
- Interact with customers and internal departments to resolve issues and accurately process claims.
- Properly adjudicate claims based on your knowledge of covered benefits, insurance and provider contracts.
- Determine plan liability as well as diversion and recovery activity for claims.
- Identify and resolve claims pending.
- Integrate and use knowledge and experience as a skilled specialist.
- Apply understanding of advanced principles, theories, and concepts as well as related knowledge to solve problems and deliver solutions.
- A minimum of 2+ years of customer service experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Excellent communication skills (communicate effectively with internal and external customers) required.
- Proven ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business communications.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook (and keyboarding skills) required.
- Past demonstrated experience in the ability to apply business rules to varying fact situations and make appropriate decisions. Ability to problem-solve and manage multiple priorities.
- Previous insurance industry experience preferred.
- Previous insurance claims experience preferred.
- Associates degree, technical college or some college course work preferred.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion, visit:
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
Life at Dell
Learn about Dell culture, the interviewing process and benefits offered in your location:
Life at Dell
Dell Financial Services L.P. - 23 months ago
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...