We are Murphy-Hoffman Company (MHC), North America’s largest Kenworth truck dealership group. As MHC continues to grow, we have an opening for a
Branch Office Specialist
location. The role of the
Branch Office Specialist
is to support the operations of the Branch by assisting customers and employees. Provide a professional, courteous and helpful atmosphere by being the face and voice of the Branch. Answer all incoming calls and route calls to the appropriate person or location. Greet customers, vendors, job applicants and other visitors and assure that they are directed or escorted to the proper office or location. Perform office and clerical tasks as assigned by the Regional Accounting Manager and Branch Manager.
- Responsible for greeting all visitor arrivals in a professional and courteous manner and directing them to the appropriate person or area with the branch.
- Answers all incoming telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner and routes all incoming calls. Takes messages and make sure they get to the appropriate employee.
- Performs various accounting, finance, credit administration and clerical duties as directed to support the operational departments within the branch (i.e. truck sales, parts, service and/or body shop).
- Opens, date stamps and sorts all incoming mail and processes all outgoing mail.
- Prepares daily deposits.
- Scans documents for use by Regional and Corporate offices.
- Codes Payables to correct General Ledger Account. Fill out New Vendor Forms.
- Monitor and follow up on missing invoice list, EDI invoice processing and intercompany invoices.
- Performs notary service for the branch.
- Manages the office supply inventory and replenish supplies as needed.
Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
- Requires excellent communication, organizational and customer service skills.
- Must have the poise and confidence needed to make routine decisions and direct customers to the appropriate department or manager to address their needs or issues.
- Experience in an office environment preferred.
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented and possess the ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Products such as Word and Excel.
- Must be able to qualify as a legal notary.
Our Benefits Include:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off program
- 401k and Profit Sharing with Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- On the Job Training
MHC Kenworth - 9 months ago
Murphy-Hoffman Company (MHC) helps those who are in for the long haul. The company runs about 40 heavy-duty truck dealerships that carry new...