PCA – Sales Representative Job
In our careers we all look for employers who are leaders in the field and who take care of their employees and provide opportunities for growth. Our client is a leader in the crop protection and fertilizer industry and is redefining how business is done with the growers. This particular position will work across many crops and be given every opportunity to be promoted into a management role.
Our client seeks a progressive, value-added sales & consulting that will provide grower PCA services to the local area of the Southern San Joaquin Valley.
For consideration proficiency and skill is necessary in the following areas:
Our client will provide a very competitive level of base compensation and industry leading bonus/commission potential, and future advancement for top performers. Health/Medical, 401k, vehicle and much more is also offered. For confidential consideration and more information apply today only through Ag 1 Source at www.ag1source.com .
- 3-5 years or more of experience as a PCA and crop consultant
- Have a strong passion for agriculture and desire to assist in overall crop improvement with customers
- Be very proficient in the recommendation and use of various crop protection products and technologies
- Have above average skills in soil fertility and plant nutrition
- Experience with the local crops grown in the area
Keywords: Agronomy Sales, Fertilizer, Crop Protection, Chemicals, PCA, CCA, Soil Fertility CA.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the PCA – Sales Representative Job.
AG 1 Source - 13 months ago
Ag 1 Source is a company that was founded by a group of dedicated professionals that understand the needs of our clients and candidates.