I. Job Summary:
Position communicates and implements Customer Service training programs to ensure quality service from call center/tech support/customer support personnel. Position is responsible for partnering with Operational Supervisors to track individual training progress for the Customer Service department. Must be able to identify training needs, assist in the development of training plans and deliver these sessions to group/individual customer service, tech support and customer support representatives. Along with this, the position will partner with other departments to ensure all training needs are met.
II. Duties and Responsibilities:
III. Qualification Requirements:
- Facilitates technical training for new and existing call center/tech support/customer support personnel.
- Assists in the design, development and evaluation of training programs. This includes content, curriculum delivery methods, facilitator’s guides and materials for all audiences following L&P business rules.
- Assists in coaching individuals and groups in the effective implementation and use of customer service skills for success.
- Identifies training related business problems and opportunities and works with L&P group and CS operations to determine solutions.
- Responsible for following and supporting all internal control processes and procedures.
This position description is only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this position. The incumbents may be requested to perform tasks other than those stated in this description.
- Education: Associate’s Degree in English, Communications or Business or equivalent business experience.
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year group facilitation, preferably in the areas of Customer Service, tech support, and/or selling products.
- Skills Summary: Excellent oral, interpersonal and presentation based communication skills with ability to speak in front of large or small audiences. Excellent written communications skills. Ability to collaborate and partner with others.
- Licenses: Driver’s License.
- Special Requirements: Ability to travel to remote locations to conduct training sessions.
The company reserves the right to revise or change this job description as the need arises. This job description does not constitute any written or implied contract of employment.
Shenandoah Telecommunications Company is a diversified telecommunications holding company that, through its operating subsidiaries, provides...