The Scheduler will develop, analyze and maintain schedules using Microsoft Project or Microsoft Project Server at National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA’s) Stennis Space Center in Southern Mississippi.
• Minimum of five (5) years scheduling experience; prior aerospace or government project experience preferred.
• Microsoft Project experience required; MS Project Server experience preferred.
• Requires hands-on experience developing detailed schedules, Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) and performing critical path analysis.
• B.S. degree from an accredited institution, preferred.
• Prefer prior experience developing resource loaded schedules.
• Must be self-motivated and have strong interpersonal skills.
• Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of an organization.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen and successfully complete a U.S. government background investigation.
MTS - 17 months ago
MTS is a veteran-owned, small business headquartered in Huntsville, AL. The MTS staff consists of individuals who have provided valuable...