This position is responsible for forecasting and budgeting including weekly cash forecasting, assisting in the month end closing process, capital expenditure valuations, and other ad hoc analyses.
- Develop complex excel models to evaluate multiple scenarios related to forecasts, investments and pricing decisions.
- Provide detailed variance analyses comparing forecast and budget to actual results.
- Monitor daily cash and provide weekly updates to cash flow forecast model.
- Evaluate returns on capital projects and potential acquisitions.
- Work with operations evaluating production options and investments.
- Provide regular ad hoc analyses to understand financial results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required
- Four (4) or more years experience in cash management and/or financial reporting.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word,PowerPoint).
- Prior experience in cash management and/or financial reporting preferred.
- Must have above average organizational and communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management.
- Ability to carry out instructions and arrive at practical solutions.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and present a valid conclusion.
- Microsoft Axapta ERP and Hyperion system experience.
GSE Environmental - 17 months ago