- Contributes to manager and intern recruiting efforts
- Contributes to the development of Board of Directors and external strategy communications for senior Management use
- Contributes to the planning process
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for International Finance international strategy
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads one to two independent research projects to develop strategic argument or recommendation
- Manages cross-country or cross-functional projects
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field and 2 years experience in finance or related field OR 6 years experience in finance or related field.
1 year of supervisory experience OR 1 year experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA), Finance, or related field.
1 year experience using intermediate functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software (for example, Word, Excel,
1 year experience analyzing data and interpreting results.
1 year experience using Essbase.
1 year consulting experience.
1 year retail experience.
Senior Manager International Strategy
Walmart Stores - 12 months ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...