The Restaurant Store is your one-stop-shop for food service equipment and restaurant supplies! We aim to support the trusted, traditional wholesale cash-and-carry stores while at the same time streamlining purchasing. Thanks to the hard work and innovative ideas of our employees, we have been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in Pennsylvania. Energetic coworkers, a hand in the development and decisions of projects, and plenty of opportunities to move up ensure that you will love working here.
Branch Managers manages day-to-day activities in the store related to sales, scheduling, operations, administrative functions, and inventory control. The Branch Manager ensures continuous improvement of store sales and profitability while maintaining safe operations in store at all times.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k match and wellness programs. Submit your resume to start your career with one of PA’s 50 fastest growing companies.
- Hands on management style to include, but not limited to: scheduling, customer relations, daily job responsibilities, inventory control, and building maintenance. Serves customers as needed. The ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Communications skills: to train and coach staff and to interface with customers to achieve optimal results
- Analytical skills: to supervise cash handling and sales accounting and to develop and oversee schedules for effective store operations
- Knowledge of retail operations and inventory control: to ensure proper stocking and staffing for maximum store sales potential
- Protects company assets at all times to include proper receipt, storage, transfer and handling of all inventory under his / her control. Manage inventory control and integrity to company standards to include cycle counts, and adjustments due to theft or damage
- Adheres to and applies all current and future sales promotion and sales techniques used in The Restaurant Store
- Participates in advancement of all marketing and sales territory development at local store level
If you want to join our team, please submit a resume to:
Attn: HR Department
Clark Associates, Inc.
2205 Old Philadelphia Pike
Lancaster, PA 17602
Clark Associates - 2 years ago
What started forty years ago as an electrical service company with two partners and seven employees has grown into a family of companies...