National Account Executive – Outside Sales (NY)
ClearSlide (http://www.clearslide.com) is an enterprise class, sales delivery platform. The fastest growing sales teams, including Amazon.com, Oracle, and Yelp, rely on ClearSlide. Founded in early 2009, ClearSlide's mission is to help sales representatives connect more effectively with prospects, and close more business. Our founders have extensive experience in the Internet space, including co-founding and managing teams at brand-name, venture-backed companies. In order to learn much more about who we are and where we’re going, as well as why alarm:clock called ClearSlide "A Killer Sales App," we encourage you to apply.
We're looking for candidates that are driven, performance motivated, upbeat and excited about working directly for a co-founder at a technology company on the rise, and growing the ClearSlide brand in New York and the surrounding area.
If you are looking for a dynamic and challenging role, working alongside a team of proven stars, please apply below.
Qualifications to Apply:
- Communicate the value of ClearSlide to Fortune 500 decision makers
- Help grow a regional office in NYC while contributing to the overall success of ClearSlide
- Manage the entire sales process from qualifying to close
- Routinely travel to meet with prospects and clients
- Meet monthly revenue targets
- 4 year university degree required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 7+ years sales experience, minimum of 3+ years outside sales experience
- Experience in technology or media is a plus
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue targets
- Team player with strong work ethic and great attitude
We focus on solving the communication needs that are specific to sales and strive to deliver technology that actually helps make sales calls...