How's your Quality of Life?
Maybe it's time to think about joining the Rent-A-Center team because we're in the Quality of Life business!
- Are you looking for a job or a real career?
- Do you worry about getting laid off?
- Are benefits, 401k & paid time off programs important to you?
- Would you like to be rewarded for working hard?
We help improve the Quality of Life of our million customers by giving them the chance to own brand-name furniture, electronics, appliances and computers without the hassle or burden of credit cards.
We help improve the Quality of Life of our 19,000 coworkers by rewarding their hard work & commitment with long, rewarding careers.
Rent-A-Center is the world leader in the rent-to-own industry, with more than 3,000 stores across the country and global expansion underway in Canada and Mexico. We're financially strong and geared up for an exciting future of continued growth, profitability and opportunities for every coworker.
We are looking for a talented, career-oriented Customer Account Representative to join our team and take great care of our customers' product, payment and service needs.
Key responsibilities include:
u Delivering and setting up products in customers' homes
u Using our collections program to ensure timely customer payments
u Servicing, picking up and refurbishing customer's product
u Assisting with sales, merchandising and store maintenance activities
Top performing Customer Account Representatives will get their careers going by earning a promotion to Assistant Manager!
In addition to great career opportunities, our Customer Account Representatives' Quality of Life is improved by:
To be considered for the opportunity to improve your Quality of Life, you:
- Automatic pay increases
- Paid sick/personal & vacation days
- Employee purchase program
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, disability/life insurance & a 401k plan
§ Need to be at least 20 years old, with a high school diploma or equivalent
§ Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record
§ Have some experience working in a retail, restaurant/fast food, or service business
§ Are willing and able to deliver and pick-up our great merchandise
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
We offer excellent benefits:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong oral communication and listening skills
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
- At least 20 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Capable of heavy lifting
- Minimum one year retail experience preferred
- Prior experience with furniture sales, delivery and/or installation preferred
- Five-day workweek-no Sundays required
- Automatic pay increases at six-month intervals
- 10 days paid vacation after first year of employment
- Paid sick/personal days
- Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance with dependent option after 60 days
- Employee Purchase Plan
- 401(k) with company match
WorkInRetail - 20 months ago