Leverage your water, wastewater, storm water, and GIS knowledge in a new way on Esri's Water Utility Sales Team demonstrating Esri technology to large water and sewer utilities. An energetic and driven professional is needed to help water utilities throughout the US improve their organization with Esri technology and solutions.
- Work closely with account managers to understand client requirements and help formulate appropriate GIS solutions
- Develop demos and proof of concepts in concert with sales priorities
- Present complex GIS technical demonstrations to various levels of staff in a diverse range of customer organizations
- Support Esri customers with product expertise and best-practice assistance
- Participate in trade shows, user groups, product demonstrations, and major release software rollouts throughout the region
- Support the regional office in various technical activities
- Bachelor’s or master’s in geography, computer science, or a related field
- A minimum of two years of experience with ArcGIS for Desktop using editing tools and creating geodatabases
- Experience with DBMS technology such as SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, and Access
- Experience with basic database design and associated methods and technologies
- Domain expertise in the water/wastewater and storm water industry including understanding of basic workflows and familiarity with state and/or federal regulatory environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small, highly-skilled team
- General knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networking
- Ability to travel on a regular basis
- Ability to troubleshoot client issues
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Experience promoting products and/or applications
- Some programming and scripting experience such as .NET, Java, Python, VBS
- Experience with ArcGIS for Server web applications or other web application development
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers . Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
Esri - 2 years ago
Esri helps organizations map and model our world. Esri’s GIS technology enables them to effectively analyze and manage their...