Forest Pharmaceuticals (FPI)
—a wholly-owned subsidiary of Forest Laboratories, Inc.—manufactures, distributes and sells Forest’s robust portfolio of products, which treat conditions such as depression, anxiety, Alzheimer’s disease, hypertension and fibromyalgia. FPI’s sales force serves practitioners, hospitals, managed care organizations and pharmacies nationwide as the first point of contact for information about our health-improving therapies. FPI also operates manufacturing, packaging and distribution facilities in St. Louis, Mo., and Cincinnati, Ohio, which include customer services and sales representative support centers. With headquarters in New York City, each of Forest’s more than 5,000 employees contributes to our quest to deliver quality products with entrepreneurial spirit, unflagging integrity and deep respect for people and community. Explore your potential to thrive with a career at Forest.
The Service Delivery Coordinator, Workforce Support is responsible for the timely processing of data transactions within SAP for employees and contractors, including all career events from hire through separation in addition to maintaining and processing personal updates associated with life cycle changes such as address changes, bank account information, W4, etc. All transactions must be completed in an accurate and timely manner based on efficiency and effectiveness metrics. This position will also assist with employment verifications, unemployment requests, SAP reporting and auditing of data entry, and payroll processing. Additionally, this position will assist the department by answering calls from the Human Resource phone line and support other tasks and projects as needed such as data entry, audit preparation, filing, mail distribution, etc. This role will report to the Manager of Human Resources- Sales.
- Manage transactional work load by completing SAP HR Data Administration
- Ensure transactions are processed timely and accurately
- Manage Employment verifications & unemployment requests
- Reporting and auditing of SAP data
- Assist with preparation of materials for new employee orientations and training sessions
- Ensure the electronic and hard copy employee personnel files are maintained in an accurate and timely manner
- Provide Human Resources phone line support
- Answer employee questions regarding benefits, time off, payroll and policies.
- Maintain Special Folders of employee information such as I-9s, Background checks, Demographic Forms, Controlled Substance Questionnaires, etc. Maintain Archive area with HR information and purge information as needed
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to respond to changing situations in a flexible manner in order to meet current needs
- Minimize non-productive time with activities to prepare to meet the future needs of the organization
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to take initiative and complete tasks without direct supervision
- Provide excellent customer service with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain a sense of urgency and drive to resolve issues and requests in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Organize job functions and work area to be able to effectively complete varied assignments within established time frames
- Have a strong spirit of teamwork and cooperation
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. This position requires continual attention to detail, establishing priorities and resourcefulness in solving new problems. It requires a very strong level of verbal and communication skills. The Service Delivery Coordinator, Workforce Support should be able to perform routine office duties without referral to or direction from a supervisor. Requires a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information. This position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy and the ability to work cooperatively with other employees.
Forest Laboratories, Inc. - 5 months ago
Forest Laboratories doesn't just blend in with the trees. The company develops and manufactures prescription drugs to address a wide...