The Red Gate Group (RGG) seeks a Information Technology Field Service Representative (ITFRS) to serve on a unique team providing training, implementation, and enhanced services on Palantir platforms. The ideal candidate is comfortable developing and executing project plans but a PMP is not required. He/She is comfortable with technology and exploiting its' capabilities and he knows his way around a Gantt chart, but he's (she) a doer, not a talker. He/She can easily break down advanced concepts into laymen's terms in an instructional setting. Finally, the ideal candidate is intelligent, passionate, and personable; their mission is to run a Palantir deployment.
The desired candidate is one who can operate autonomously, demonstrates strong initiative and problem-solving skills, enjoys providing product demonstration and training, and will identify and develop innovative solutions tailored to the customer's need. This candidate will possess the collective sets of knowledge, skills, and abilities to develop professional relationships, comprehend and discuss databases, possess above average knowledge of information technology, understand software and hardware requirements, possess strong analytical skills, and conceptualize and integrate product enhancement requests.
- Cover letter strongly preferred; please include examples of projects you have managed or worked on in the past, your analysis experience, and your technical aptitude
- BA/BS (MA/MS preferred) in Economics, International Relations, Engineering/CS, Science or Mathematics or equivalent experience within Government Agencies
- Technical know-how (software or database experience is a plus but not required)
- Experience conducting intelligence analysis (civilian or military) preferred
- Knowledge of, and experience with, analytical tools, databases and tradecraft preferred
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with technical and non-technical personnel from everyday analysts through the leadership ranks
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated success in technical project management a plus but not required
- Eligible for a security clearance; TS (or higher) clearance preferred
- Ability to travel at least 25% and up to 75% of the time
- Northern VA area a plus, but not required