Welcome to Axiall Corporation, the new industry leader created by the pending merger of Georgia Gulf and the commodity chemicals business of PPG. With enhanced vertical integration and portfolio diversification, Axiall emerges as a Fortune 500-size company with tremendous growth opportunities. Axiall represents a new kind of Chemistry Company; one that responsibly harnesses applied chemistry to solve common problems, improve every-day life and drive human progress.
SAP Consultant I/II, Production Planning-Materials Management (PP-MM)
The SAP Consultant, PP-MM position will work in the SAP Competency Center in support of the Axiall Corporation Commodity Chemicals business. This position is responsible for ongoing user support, blueprinting and design for new projects or enhancements, system configuration, writing functional specifications and working with SAP program developers as needed, testing, development of training material, and training. This position will also be expected to identify and drive business process and/or system improvements and enhancements to increase the effectiveness and visibility of plant production activities to achieve cost savings. Travel required as needed for site visits, training, etc. – approximately 15%.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Technology or related field is required
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on SAP configuration experience in either project or support capacity and detailed knowledge of business processes for the Production Planning area
- Strong problem solving skills and ability of working with minimal supervision necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must
- Experience in the Chemicals, Oil & Gas, or other process manufacturing industries desired
- Experience with MS Excel, and other common MS Office applications.
- Experience with SAP Quality Management (QM) desired
- Experience with SAP Business Intelligence (BI) desire
Thank you for considering Axiall Corporation
Axiall - 17 months ago