Identify and pursue business development opportunities for KLJ in a timely, accurate, and cost effective manner.
- Communicate and collaborate with other leadership in the strategy and identification of business development opportunities
- Establish goals, objectives, and methods for the opportunities identified
- Plan, organize, coordinate, prioritize, and monitor client relations as it relates to business development
- Must have a valid drivers license and be able to operate motorized vehicles
- Analyze and document procedures to improve the operating quality and efficiency of the business development practice
- Participate in and facilitate meetings
- Produce and maintain correspondence, legal documents, records, various agreements, and other documents
- Utilize effective written and oral communication
- Work effectively both independently and as team member
A Bachelors Degree in business, finance, or a related field and 10 years of experience in business development is required.
A Masters Degree is desired.
Hours and Travel:
This position requires the individual work 40 hours per week with 50% of the time spent in the office and 50% out of the office.
The physical demands described represent those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
The employee is regularly required to:
The employee must:
- Sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, twist, crouch, and crawl
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Talk or hear and communicate clearly
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 25 pounds
Required Documents to Apply:
- Two documents are required for us to process your application.
- They must be separate and in PDF or Microsoft Word format:
- Cover Letter - you may address your letter to HR Recruiter
- Do not use extra punctuation or spaces when naming your documents.
- Use "john_resume.doc" instead of "john.resume.doc" or "john's resume.pdf"
KLJ - 12 months ago
For 75 years, KLJ has provided engineering and planning solutions for local, regional and national infrastructure projects. KLJ provides...