TerpSys is a leading IT and Internet business solutions provider based in the Washington DC area. Blending today’s technology with outstanding customer service, TerpSys offers clients innovative, individually-crafted IT and web solutions to meet their unique needs. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture. Our culture drives our business. We challenge and offer our staff engaging work, continued learning opportunities, and fun team building activities and company events. We serve our communities through active company participation in volunteer-based initiatives. In turn, we consistently delight our customers and deliver on their high expectations.
In short, TerpSys is an innovative IT solutions provider, a respected community leader, and an all-around great place to work.
TerpSys is currently seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our consulting team as a results-driven Computer Analyst with a desire to grow and be challenged. This position works within our Networked Systems Solutions Division and manages/routes tickets, troubleshoots calls, and provides desktop support for our broad customer base within the Washington, DC metro area, specifically Northern Virginia.
- Travel to customer locations in Northern Virginia area (mileage reimbursement applies)
- Provide technical desktop support (Tiers 1 & 2) on-site and remote where needed
- Respond to all customer phone and email inquiries to the Help Desk
- Document and log all requests for support in a ticket tracking system
- Provide technical assistance on projects as assigned
- Properly escalate technical support issues as appropriate
- Serve as a liaison between customers, team, and management in relaying pertinent information concerning customer inquiries
- Perform routine monthly maintenance for customers as assigned
- Occasional evening and weekend work
*Candidates without a Bachelor’s Degree must possess 6+ years of professional IT experience
- Bachelor’s Degree*
- 2+ years of professional desktop support experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively while troubleshooting remotely
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills
- Demonstrated capability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with team members, other teams, management, and customers
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desired Experience/ Qualifications/Certifications
TerpSys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.
- Exposure to MacIntosh and Linux Platforms
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects and other responsibilities
- Certifications such as A+, N+, Microsoft MCP, and Help Desk Institute training
TerpSys is a leading IT and Internet business solutions provider based in the Washington DC area. Blending today’s technology with...