- Strong experience with implementation and Apps DBA support of Oracle R12, 11.5.10+ Required
- Experience with Oracle single sign-on and Oracle SSL Required
- Recent experience working with large databases Required
- Experience with Oracle System Administration Required
- Oracle SOA platform support - other SOA (tomcat, OSGI) Nice to have
- FIT: interactional with functional & offshore teams, speak to tech/non-tech
- Highly skilled in scripts and automation (Perl, Shell) Required
- Experience with production support Required
- Recent RAC experience Required
Posting Start Date
Posting End Date
Project Description :
- Support and maintenance of large-scale production and pre-production infrastructure, including the design and development of tools and scripts to assist with such maintenance.
- Assist in-house product teams with regularly scheduled product builds, deployments, hot fixes as needed.
- Designs and develops high-performance and highly available groups of servers for resource-intensive applications.
- Develops best practices, operational procedures and design documentation including change controls.
- Plans and coordinates system utilization, and performs growth analysis and capacity planning.
- Reviews current systems and makes technical/process recommendations for improving efficiency.
- Work closely with 24 x 7 x 365 NOC in support of Incident Management to minimize the impact of outages.
- Authoring of technical documentation and training material.
- Develop automation to support environmental tasks using scripting tools.
0 - 2 years
Collabera is a fast growing, end-to-end information technology services and solutions provider working with leading Global 2000...