Location: RI - Pawtucket
Employment Type: Regular
Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) is a branded play company providing children and families around the world with a wide-range of immersive entertainment offerings based on the Company's world class brand portfolio. From toys and games, to television programming, motion pictures, digital gaming and a comprehensive licensing program, Hasbro strives to delight its global customers with well-known and beloved brands such as TRANSFORMERS, LITTLEST PET SHOP, NERF, PLAYSKOOL, MY LITTLE PONY, G.I. JOE, MAGIC: THE GATHERING and MONOPOLY. The Company’s Hasbro Studios develops and produces television programming for markets around the world. Programming in the U.S. is distributed on The Hub TV Network, a multi-platform joint venture between Hasbro and Discovery Communications (NASDAQ: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK). Through the Company's deep commitment to corporate social responsibility, including philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to build a safe and sustainable world for future generations and to positively impact the lives of millions of children and families every year. It has been recognized for its efforts by being named one of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies” and is ranked as one of Corporate Responsibility Magazine’s “100 Best Corporate Citizens.” Learn more at www.hasbro.com.
© 2012 Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The producer is responsible for project scoping, planning, budgeting, production and achieving post-production milestones.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: :
- Act as the primary liaison between the brand team and Cake Mix Studios
- Track Quotes/proposals, milestones, purchase orders and invoices
- Strong story telling skills
- Extensive knowledge of the production and post-production process
- Strong communication /collaboration/multi task skills
- Manage budgets
- Act as casting and location scout
- Coordinate talent/outside vendors
- Meet with and manage communication with internal customers for project direction
- Schedule projects based on priority
- Participate & contribute in brainstorm sessions
- Overseeing shooting and editing of broadcast commercials, corporate video and sizzle videos
Producer makes informed decisions, has attention to detail, works quickly and efficiently under pressure, maintains positive relationships even under difficult circumstances, is resourceful enough to collaborate to ensure product delivery, and elevates problems with potential solution appropriately.
Education and Experience Requirements: :
For more information about careers at Hasbro become a fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and join our careers group on LinkedIn.
- Candidate must have 7-10 years of experience in television, advertising or the commercial production industry
- Extensive knowledge of excel and project management tools preferred
- Ability to write, shoot and edit is a plus
- Highly experienced with media formats and encoding
- Strong understanding of Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Nuke, and Microsoft Office
J2W Posting Code: Global Design, Engineering and Product Development
Business Unit: Global Development
Hasbro Inc. - 2 years ago
Hasbro, Inc. (Hasbro) is engaged in providing children’s and family leisure time and entertainment products and services, including...