Kirk Ahlberg is an independent financial services representative of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans. We take a broad-based approach to helping our members achieve multiple financial goals. Kirk Ahlberg
helps our members analyze their current situation, develop in-depth financial programs, and help them implement an integrated financial strategy.
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans is a faith-based, not-for-profit financial services organization with approximately 2.6 million members. As the nation's largest fraternal benefit society, we're here solely to help others. We help every day through the financial solutions we offer, the member activities we support, and the resources we provide to the Lutheran community and nonprofit organizations.
This flexible, part-time position (10-15 hours per week) provides administrative support to Kirk Ahlberg
. This role is critical to our member experience and requires a friendly, upbeat demeanor. The incumbent supports the daily operations of the practice, including, but not limited to: answering the phones, meeting/greeting members, handling/distributing postal mail and practice email, ordering supplies, utilizing Thrivent Financial computer systems and programs in support of client relations, and other administrative tasks as assigned. The Office Professional reports to and is employed by Kirk Ahlberg
. Medical benefits are not provided with this position.
Additional Job Information
Handles incoming telephone calls to Kirk Ahlberg and responds to requests for information
- Performs routine administrative duties such as maintaining office supplies and processing mail
- Prepares or coordinates the preparation of routine correspondence, reports, and special projects typically of a routine nature
- Supports projects, administration of various programs, and processing functions as needed
- Drive client/member facing activity in the practice by scheduling meetings with client/members on behalf of the practice’s Financial Representatives
- Update the contact management system with client/member contact and preference information
- Assist Financial representative in the preparation and follow up for the client/member meetings
- Tracks practice expenses and oversees the practice bill paying
- Provides back-up support on tasks that do not require any type of licensing or registration for other staff members, as needed
- Participates in the business planning process
- Completes other miscellaneous tasks as assigned
- Previous administrative/secretarial and event planning experience desired
- Strong technical computer aptitude and knowledge of business tools (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, data-base experience) or ability to learn
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a high quality of work while experiencing frequent interruptions
- Ability to maintain integrity of sensitive/confidential information
- Adaptabilty & Flexibility
- Planning & Organizing
- Customer Focus
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Interpersonal Skills
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Though not mentioned in the 95 Theses, Thrivent Investment Management nonetheless has significance to Lutherans. The company is the...