Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. is a publicly-traded master limited partnership listed on the New York Stock Exchange, and is headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey. Suburban serves the energy needs of its residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers in 41 states.
At Suburban Propane, our employees' commitment to serve our community has made us a leader in the energy business. Now we need your energy to help us continue to deliver the high level of satisfaction and service that our customers expect and deserve!
Suburban's Mt. Kisco location is seeking a customer ambassador to be the first point of contact for our customers. In this highly visible role as a Customer Relations Specialist you will play a pivotal role in helping to grow our business! Your responsibilities will include handling inbound and outbound sales and service related calls and transactions while maintaining superior customer service.
If you are an enthusiastic, responsible individual with outstanding interpersonal skills who enjoys enhancing customer relationships then we'd like YOU to join our team!
As a customer service professional, your additional responsibilities will include:
Successful members of our team also possess the following qualifications:
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of Suburban products and services, customer account and billing processes, new customer information, and various policies and procedures related to product delivery and service.
- Addressing a high volume of incoming calls. Resolving customer complaints in a friendly and tactful manner. Ensuring customer service quality, efficiency, and accuracy for all call transactions.
- Utilizing a proactive sales approach with every customer interaction to uncover additional sales and service opportunities.
- Pursuing new customer opportunities. Following up on marketing campaigns and inactive customer lists, tracking leads, and capturing cross-selling opportunities.
- Establishing new accounts and maintaining the accuracy of customer account data and related information.
- Following up on new customer installations to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
**Suburban takes pride in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential and a comprehensive benefits package. For more information or to apply, please visit us at: www.suburbanpropane.jobs **
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong PC (Windows, MS Office) and data entry/typing skills.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple assignments.
As part of our pre-employment hiring process, background checks and drug screens are performed.
Suburban Propane is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer in accordance with all applicable laws.
Minorities and women are encouraged to apply.
Suburban Propane - 17 months ago
Ranch-style homes are heated and backyard barbecues fueled by Suburban Propane Partners, a leading US retail propane marketer which competes...