We prefer candidates who are Local to IL or Nearby states
Job Title Technical Lead/Onsite-Offshore Coordinator- AS400
Relevant Experience (Yrs) 8 years +
Technical/Functional Skills Technical Skill sets:
- RPG 400/RPG ILE
- CL/400, CLLE
- Worked on Work Management System (i.e. Job Scheduling, Working with Job Queue, Batch Job etc).
- Worked on Interface ( within AS/400 system, From AS/400 to Desktop, From AS/400 to other system etc).
- Worked with SDA, PDM, RLU, Query/400.
- Worked with Subfile.
- Worked with ACMS( Aldon Change Management System)
Total Experience Required 8 Yrs +
- Domain Knowledge of Manufacturing/Retail industry.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
Roles & Responsibilities Roles and Responsibilities
Generic Managerial Skills • Managing, coordinating, planning and executing project
- Gathering Requirements from business
- Estimating efforts, Creating Technical Requirement Document.
- Working on enhancements/fixes and fixing the issues occurred during UAT testings.
- Performing Unit testing on work done by offshore team.
- Tracking and Mitigating the Risks
Education Bachelor Degree
- Reviewing projects with management team
- Liaising/ Interacting with offshore and On-site Management
Dice - 21 months ago