CWTSatoTravel is seeking an experienced and talented Travel Counselor for our Parris Island on-site location. This role will be responsible for the successful completion of travel arrangements within CWT and client guidelines, meeting the standards of excellent customer service.
This is an office based position and telecommute will not be an option.
- Creates domestic reservations for clients to include air, hotel, rail, and ground transportation.
- May create single destination international itineraries to major international destinations.
- Use available online resources to ensure compliance with clients’ travel policy
- Advises clients of international travel requirements such as visas, passports, immunizations, etc.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of complex international pricing rules and procedures
- Strong working knowledge of international geography and fare construction
- Have ability to construct complex international routings
- Supports 1 or more accounts
- Operates with discretion within well defined policy, regular managerial review
- Interacts with traveler, travel arranger, and travel manager
- Provides 1st level of support for customer service
- Utilizes CWT preferred vendors to maximize profit, and ensures compliance with the clients travel policy
- Adheres to CWT standards in delivering customer service including telephone/email etiquette, and follows prescribed customer service escalation procedures
- Follows company procedures, guidelines and standards in building Passenger Name Records, utilization of tools, productivity, accuracy of work, and attendance
- Attends staff and training meetings for ongoing updates in the travel industry and office procedures
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate
- Minimum 1 year travel counselor/agency experience
- Knowledge and reservations skills to complete domestic and international travel arrangements to include air, hotel and ground transportation
- Sabre experience required
- Government travel reservation experience a plus
- Ability to meet and maintain required performance standards
- Excellent customer service and strong communication skills
- Ability to work 7:30AM-4:30PM, Monday through Friday
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Carlson Restaurants Worldwide (CRW) has a lot of Friday's for which to be thankful. A leader in full-service restaurants, the company...