Oracle HR Functional Analyst
Are you an action oriented Functional Analyst who is passionate about supporting implementations of technology?
Are you curious and do you like to dig deep to provide analysis of Oracle HR applications?
Does working in a highly collaborative, fun environment sound appealing to you?
If you answered yes to the above questions, this is the position for you.
Nordstrom is a fashion specialty retailer founded on a simple idea: offer each customer the best possible service, quality, value and selection. We are looking for a customer-focused individual to support the integration of projects and applications.
At Nordstrom, providing great customer service goes beyond the selling floor. It takes a team of individuals with different talents and skills to continuously improve service and our results. Our Technology division works in partnership with other areas of the Company to develop and support the business systems used throughout Nordstrom. When you join our team, you are welcomed into a family dedicated to creating memorable and rewarding shopping experiences for our customers.
- Collaborate with business partners to understand and appropriately document business requirements
- Perform analysis of complex business requirements to determine appropriate Technology solutions approach
- Assist in troubleshooting and documenting software product enhancements and defects
- Provide root cause analysis to resolve complex system problems
- Participate in creating and reviewing documentation for software delivery projects
- Participate in all design, build, testing, conversion and implementation phases of a system development life cycle
- Utilize processes, templates and department guidelines to deliver high quality products
- Collaborate with other Technology professionals to ensure project outcomes align with priorities and direction
- Communicate technology issues and influence decisions to ensure enterprise benefits
- Create detailed functional documents and assist in systems integration and system testing, while maintaining system standards
- Partner with developers to ensure product fulfills business needs early in the development process
- Display energy and initiative in solving problems, undertake a variety of tasks willingly, and the ability to multi task when required
- Technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills are a must
- Ability to solve complex problems using root cause analysis to prevent repeat occurrences
Since 1901, Nordstrom has offered a wide variety of quality apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women and children at our stores across the country. We're proud to be named to Fortune™ magazine's list of '100 Best Companies to Work
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working with Oracle HR modules
- Experience with systems development life cycle methodologies
- Experience with various requirement documentation methods
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Visio required
- Proven ability to support implementation of technology within both the development and production environments, including experience in various software development life cycle methodologies
For.' We believe this recognition comes from our desire to empower our employees to set their sights high and deliver exceptional service to customers.
As a Nordstrom employee, you can feel confident that your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package that includes medical/vision and dental coverage, a generous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(K) savings and profit sharing plan and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Nordstrom - 6 months ago
Nordstrom, Inc.is a fashion specialty retailer that offers a selection of apparel, shoes, cosmetics and accessories for women, men and...