Oak Grove is seeking candidates for consideration for a Project Manager to support a courseware development project for the Department of Veterans Affairs. The positions will be a temporary telecommuting position to support courseware development for the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Oak Grove Technologies, LLC participates in E-Verify to determine an individual's identity and employment eligibility to work in the United States. E-Verify is a service of DHS and SSA.
Lead a project team to design, develop, and deploy an elearning and mobile learning solution for a Federal Government client.
- Set and manage client expectations
- Direct and oversee project activities to ensure adherence to specified requirements
- Assist in defining the scope and requirements with project stakeholders
- Establish and manages project plan, schedule, and timelines
- Develop documentation that effectively communicates to workgroups (status reports, minutes, issues and risks)
- Escalate issues when needed for timely resolution
- Participate in instructional design activities
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities that candidate must possess :
- Excellent instructional design skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Strong analytical skills; ability to influence change and drive results
- Ability to work with all levels of the Oak Grove organization in a positive, professional manner
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading training or elearning development projects
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an instructional designer or training developer
Education Required :
- Required: Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred: Master’s degree in instructional Systems Development or Instructional Technology
Oak Grove Technologies - 20 months ago
Oak Grove Technologies is a leading Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that delivers consulting services to both...