Zazzle is looking for the best consumer marketing talent ready to step-up to the next level by joining the fast-paced and energetic world of consumer product customization! The Product Marketing Specialist is responsible for positioning Zazzle’s existing product lines for increased distribution, developing and executing Zazzle’s go-to-market strategy for new products, and owning campaign and seasonal promotional offerings.
At Zazzle you’ll have the best of both worlds: the power to shape the future - what you’d expect from a dynamic start-up – coupled with the strength of a solid company – what you’d expect from a successful e-commerce brand. Zazzle is a marketplace where you can buy and make anything customized from iPhone cases to shirts. Our proprietary technology enables individuals, artists, brands, and makers to create and offer billions of unique products for millions of customers worldwide. Our vision is to redefine commerce, powered by the world's imagination. And we want you to help make that vision a reality.
- Identify new product verticals to explore and survey market, competition and costs for possible Zazzle product addition.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing margin objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of target customer, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with marketing channel managers (SEM, SEO, Email, etc.).
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, color, and packaging.
- Compile lists describing product or offerings.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, PR opportunities, campaign opportunities, etc.
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
- Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products and services.
- A minimum of 1-3 years in a consumer product marketing environment.
- 1-2 years of experience in ecommerce marketing.
- Sold understanding of pricing, promotional strategy, and financial modeling.
- Proactive, self-starter who is driven by metrics and analysis.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience interfacing with management and cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Excel and financial analysis.
- CSS and HTML experience.
Zazzle - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard