Here at ProPharma Group, we work with clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries throughout the United States to provide the best solutions for their unique challenges and concerns. We build successful long-term relationships with clients by providing leading industry knowledge, experience, and proven processes. Our goal is to provide the information our clients need to deliver safe, effective and quality products and services every time.
A Validation Engineer at ProPharma Group will work with our Clients and be responsible for preparing and executing validation documents. Working knowledge of the principles of validation as associated with performance of work for the Life Sciences industries. Demonstrate an understanding of GMP. Individuals must represent the company and division at client sites and interact confidently with clients, contractors, management and peers. Protocol development skills will include ability to develop Installation, Operational and simple Performance qualification documents. Will work in one or more validation subjects; such as laboratory equipment, facilities utilities, process equipment, packaging equipment, cleaning, computers, HVAC or controls.
T his project will include Equipment, Utility, and Facility Qualification. Candidate will be writing and executing IOPQ documents.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor’s degree in related field along with 3 plus years related industry experience.
- Candidate must have previous experience working with Equipment, Utility and Facility Qualification.
- Candidate must have previous experience working with Tanks and Packaging Equipment.
- Candidates must have excellent verbal communication and technical writing skills.
- Experience in executing protocols including complex systems such as Process Validation, computer controlled systems validation, complex utilities, complex manufacturing equipment such as computer controlled filling systems, formulation systems and basic knowledge of laboratory validation (not required but preferred).
- Familiarity with many aspects of validation is expected. Depth in one or several areas is critical.
- Possess effective skills for developing, performing, evaluating, and/or troubleshooting PLCs and control systems (including SCADA, Delta V, and BMS systems) is a plus.
- Experience in Process Qualification execution.
- Ability to walk, stand and move about for long periods of time; work with equipment in the field including basic hand tools, lift and manipulate reasonable weights (approximately 35 lbs), ability to sit and type for long periods of time.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Project.
- Ability to plan and manage own work.
- Must be willing to travel regionally and/or nationally throughout the US.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
***ProPharma Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails to anyone regarding this posting.***
ProPharma Group - 9 months ago
ProPharma Group is an industry leader providing validation, compliance and technical services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical...