Reference Code: 12038000
Location: Wilmington, DE, US
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
This position is responsible for development and implementation of new account underwriting strategies that appropriately balances risk and reward within Risk Appetite targets.
The development of underwriting strategies is fundamental to driving growth in the card portfolio and requires that policies/strategies make sense from a customer perspective, manages risk within Risk Appetite targets and maximizes marketing spend.
Qualifications • Bachelor's degree required.
The following skills are required unless stated otherwise:
- Experience in consumer lending business and/or risk management. Credit card experience is preferred but not required.
- Ability to understand & work with complex data to formulate a view of the card business that can be actioned by management. This requires strong analytical, communication, and project management skills. The position also requires the ability to work with all levels within the organization to drive projects to completion.
- SAS/SQL and/or understanding of Data Files & Data manipulation
- Familiar with Financial/P&L
- Modeling (Knowledge Seeker - CHAID) - not required but preferred
- MS Office, Powerpoint, and EXCEL
Citi - 18 months ago
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...