Assistant Store Manager, Home Sales 161 Florence, KY
Job Number: 13000000IV
At Best Buy, retail is a business that requires constant innovation, new ideas, new ways to delight our customers and new ways to work together. To meet the unique product and service needs of our customers, our stores and operating models are being transformed to shift our focus from product-centric to customer-centric - a move that poises Best Buy to truly offer the entertainment and technology solutions that meet our customers' needs, end-to-end.
The Sales Assistant Manager shares leadership of a Best Buy store with the Store General Manager and other Assistant Managers, focusing on store profitability, through creating and sustaining positive customer and employee experiences. Specifically accountable for implementing defined business group strategies, analyzing business results, creating and communicating effective gap management plans and for managing, coaching, and developing the Sales Supervisor team enabling them to train, recognize, develop, and coach their sales team members to provide exceptional customer experiences.
- Implements the business group strategy, analyzes business results to identify wins and opportunities and creates plans to address gaps all in partnership with district leadership
- Ensures Sales Supervisor understands and can execute business group strategy including those processes and behaviors needed to achieve that strategy, validates that behavioral expectations are met, and is held accountable to the execution of that strategy through their people. Ensures Supervisors have the appropriate knowledge and expertise through Path to Excellence Knowledge Zone requirements necessary for them to provide an excellent customer shopping experience and employee development experience.
- Fulfills Customer Experience Leader (CEL) responsibilities to support business results and customer needs, including validating merchandising readiness and display functionality
- Completes Coach the Coach activities, monthly Leadership Capability Reviews, and quarterly PDGs to support Supervisor development
- Completes Talent and Selection responsibilities in partnership with district leadership to support business group strategies and performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years supervisory/management experience
- 3 years sales experience
Job: Retail Management
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, or Psychology
- 1 year retail experience
- 1 year electronics experience
Primary Location: United States-OH-Cincinnati
Organization: Best Buy US Retail
Job Posting: Feb 4, 2013
Best Buy - 2 years ago
Best Buy Co., Inc. (Best Buy) is a specialty retailer of consumer electronics, home office products, entertainment software, appliances and...