LRP Publications is a thriving publisher of business-to-business newsletters, books, online services and more as well as a leading national conference provider. Founded in 1977, LRP's fast-paced, results-oriented environment has contributed to much growth and success. However, LRP's goals remain the same: to meet its customer's needs while maintaining an exciting work environment for its 300 employees.
We currently have an opening for a PICK/Java Programmer to join the IT department. Duties will include:
- Testing and Maintaining existing programs and reports using PICK basic
- Creating new programs and reports as assigned in PICK and/or JAVA.
- Supporting modules that include accounting, order entry, invoice generation, solicitation, label downloads, solimar printing and mailing system.
Minimum qualifications include:
LRP Publications provides a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package including group health insurance, paid vacations and holidays, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan. LRP Publications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years experience using JAVA, Linux and networking
- Proficiency in Universe, PICK or Unidata
- Knowledge of Oracle, PostalSoft or Solimar
- Must reside within 30 miles of Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
LRP Publications - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard