The Blender Technician plans, controls and executes the delivery of the daily blend requirements for production through the scheduling, ordering and manufacturing of raw syrup from concentrate with adherence to the quality specification requirements. The Blender Technician also maintains blending and product transfer equipment sanitation requirements to ensure system-wide conformance to quality and sanitation standards.
- Coordinate syrup blends according to the production schedule.
- Provide raw syrup to the production lines as needed. Provide raw syrup to the production l lines as needed.
- Ensure all equipment is properly maintained and calibrated.
- Input all data, sanitation, and yield information into the “Lab Data Management System
- Perform sanitation duties on blending equipment as needed.
- Maintain an adequate supply of raw materials that supplies production with the syrup needed to meet schedule
- Dispose of trash and waste consistent with Company recycling efforts.
- Basic understanding of a laboratory environment
- Basic math and problem solving skills
- Ability to make quick decisions and work in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with computers
- Ability to do more than one thing at a time (multitask)
- Lab experience dealing with equipment used in the lab
- Advanced math and problem solving skills
- Basic understanding of sanitation practices
- Computer skills
- High school diploma or equivalency; BS/BA in Chemistry or Biology preferred
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated - 22 months ago
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC) is the nation's largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. We make, sell and distribute Coca-Cola...